Google Cookies

Due to the new European Union Law which started on May 25, 2018, I inform you and confirm to you that Google uses cookies automatically on my blog including the use of Google Adsense, Google Analytics and other collected data. You are giving your consent when reading this blog. Thank you.


Translate

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Thelma´s Tropical Garden

Thelma´s Tropical Garden is my niche blog about my garden in my home country Philippines. I will be writing about how I came to like digging the ground of my front yard and creating  the garden that I always wanted to have. Traveling to Great Britain and Ireland has inspired me in creating my own cottage garden.

In 2011, my hubby and I started our journey of living our dream. Living in our house in the Philippines "for good." Well, since that remarkable year, a lot of things happened. We can´t leave Germany for good. We then live in 2 countries, so to speak.



After 2 years of happy digging, my tropical garden becomes the beautiful haven of birds, dragonflies and butterflies.


This is the first photo I took in my garden in 2011. Our dog Angus was "fertilizing" it. That ugly front yard inspired me to beautify this view.

If you want to see more views of my garden, just visit this link

http://thelmaalberts.hubpages.com/hub/The-Flowers-In-My-Garden-A-Photo-Gallery


Torch Ginger, one of the flowers I planted. I planted this just right there inside that tire planter in the photo above where the pots were located.


                                       Above is the video of my tropical garden.


I hope you will continue visiting my blog as I will write more of the plants and flowers I have planted, what experiences I had being in my home country and what healthy  plants and fruits I discovered. Thanks for reading.


Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful garden Ma'am Thelma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ilagan shy for your nice comment. Enjoy your Tuesday!

      Delete
  2. Really loved it. I am a new in gardening. Hope one day i garden will be like yours. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi William Gabriel. I hope you will. Thanks for dropping by. Have a blessed day.

      Delete
  3. I'm planning to start with herbs as I've seen my mom taking care of those herbs in our backyard.
    BTW you've shared nice information and thanks for that. DOn't forget to wish me luck for my first gardening adventure with herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome. Good luck to your gardening adventure with herbs Nicholas Blair. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really beautiful, I love this

    ReplyDelete