Google Cookies

Due to the new European Union Law which started on May 25, 2018, I inform you and confirm to you that Google uses cookies automatically on my blog including the use of Google Adsense, Google Analytics and other collected data. You are giving your consent when reading this blog. Thank you.


Translate

Monday 6 July 2015

Many Ways To Use Papaya Fruits

Papaya is a tropical fruit tree which grow in Asia and some parts of America and Africa. It is  an oblong form and sizes from 5 to 20 inches. Well, it depends what kind of papaya it is as some papayas are as small as the size of my hands. It can be eaten ripe and unripe.  It taste yummy and has a soft texture. It contains Vitamins C and B, carotenes, fibers, magnesium, minerals amongst other. It contains papain which is an enzyme good for digesting proteins in our body.

Papaya is one of the fruits in my garden in the Philippines. When the typhoon hit our papaya tree, we prepared the ripe and unripe fruits in many ways. We did not like to waste them.


Ripe papaya.



The Unripe Papaya Fruits for :

  1. Papaya pickles with carrots, ginger and peppers.
  2. Chicken soup with papaya. A Filipino recipe.
  3. Using green papaya or the ripe seeds for marinating meat. It tenderizes meat.
Pickled unripe shredded papaya with carrots

 The Ripe Papaya Fruits for :

  1. Just eating it alone or with other fruits like fruit salad.
  2. Using the inner part of the papaya skin and the fruits for body scrub.
  3. For facial mask treatment.
  4. For making papaya fruit drinks such as smoothies and juice.
  5. Papaya cupcakes or cakes.
  6. Fruit ice candies with papaya.

Papaya Cupcakes

Fruit Iced Candies with Papaya

 I see now that I have to write some of the recipes of the photos I included here. I think I have written the papaya cupcake recipe at Bubblews. I am no longer sure. I have to check my files so I can share the link with you.

Ripe papaya

There are indeed many ways you can use papayas in your meals or snacks. Sometimes you just have to be creative.

Below is the link of my papaya beauty treatment I wrote for Hubpages. You are welcome to read it. It´s an amazing beauty treatment I have found accidentally during the time we had a lot of papaya fruits during that typhoon.


http://thelmaalberts.hubpages.com/hub/My-Homemade-Papaya-and-Mango-Body-Scrubs-and-Facial-Masks


Thank you very much for reading my blog. Have a great day!


Copyright 2015 © Thelma Alberts, All Rights Reserved


4 comments:

  1. So amazing! I also love the papaya whip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment Shane. I´m sure you have tried some of those food above in the photos.

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    The Article on Many Ways To Use Papaya Fruits is very informative.It give detail information along With Papaya picture. Thanks for Sharing the informative Article about it.fruitsgogo app

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome FruitsGogo App. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete